Professor Scoots was accidentally sucked into a portal to TF2-003-B during testing. He was stuck there for a total of three days.
Audio logs recovered Edit
- There is a sound of leaves being crushed.
- Scoots is heard breathing heavily
- Professor Scoots: OH GOD WHAT THE HELL IS THAT
- Unknown: What, did somebody steal your sweetroll?
- Professor Scoots: NO RHE THING WITH WINGZ
- Screaming is heard, and a strange roar
- Professor Scoots is heard running away from the area.
All items are stored in Site-001's High Valuable storage area.
- Strange schematics
- A note talking about a treasure.
- Alot of meat from varying species. Currently stored in Site-003's Cryogenic Freezing storage chamber.
- Gold coins, aka "Septims".
- A more greyish coin variant. They seem more rare than septims.
- A collection of steel weapons.
- Thirty two "soul gems", supposedly containing the "souls" of "Dwemer".
- A "dragon" skull.
- A gold bar.
- A shrine of "Akatosh"
- Thirty cups of moon sugar, and skooma. Stored in Site-099's Recreational Drug Storage.
SpycrapsEditA number of spycrabs were encountered by Scoots during his terrifying expedition. They seem to be more hostile than regular spycrabs, and migrations are much more common.
A so called species of human-like barbarians with a thick Viking accent thing.
A species of humanoid reptiles. Scoots has noted that he is attracted to female specimens more than humans. Scoots has returned with a female, with considerably large [REDACTED]s. She is also albino, which is considerably rare.
Deformed Spider Man-like creatures. They often have goofy voices.
An insect found within caves. Scoots has also returned with a specimen, in which he named Bob.